Sunday, 24 August 2014

Recipe: Pancakes

Ingredients

  • 1 1/4 cup flour
  • 1 Tbsp white sugar
  • 1 Tbsp baking powder
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp cinnamon or 1/2 cup chocolate chips

Steps
  1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder together. Mix well with a fork.
  2. Before adding the eggs to the big bowl, I like to beat them a little with a fork. Then I add them to the flour mixture.
  3. Add milk and vegetable oil. Stir in well.
  4. Add cinnamon or chocolate chips and stir to mix.
  5. Heat a griddle to 350 degrees. I put about 1/2 Tbsp of oil onto the griddle and spread it around.
  6. Pour pancake mix onto griddle. I usually do circles, but like to do Mickey Mouse shaped pancakes. I'd like to eventually get some shape stencils so I can make letters or other objects.
  7. Flip after 1-2 minutes (I leave mine longer than usual because I like them a little crispy).
  8. Flip again after 1-2 minutes.
  9. Serve with butter and maple syrup!

No comments:

Post a Comment