Tuesday, 8 July 2014
Product Review: Kiwi Kraze Frozen Yogurt
My friends recently introduced me to the amazing place of Kiwi Kraze, which is a self-serve frozen yogurt place. I've been twice now, and I can honestly say I absolutely love it! While some people complain about the price - it's based on weight - the quality of the yogurt and it's toppings is well worth it!
There are so many flavours to choose from. They have chocolate for lovers like me, and strawberry for the fruit lovers. There's blueberry cheesecake, orange sorbet, french vanilla, cotton candy and peanut butter too! The best part is that the majority of these flavours are all non-fat, which is a great healthy option (as opposed to ice cream at other places.)
Then of course there's the toppings! Anything from fresh fruit, to candy pieces, to brownie bits and Reese's peanut butter cups. There's tons of sprinkle choices, Oreo crumbs, and crushed nuts too. Lastly the sauces are great too. I go between the Nutella and the hot fudge sauce. There's also caramel and strawberry sauce.
The best part for me is that this place is very kid friendly. My toddler loves the yogurt just as much as me, and he also loves the atmosphere in the place. He can colour a picture while I socialize with my friends, or pull up a little kiddie chair with me.
Both times that I've gone to the same location I've found it very clean, well-kept, and the staff was friendly.
I may have found a replacement for Dairy Queen!! (Although I do still love the Blizzards there, so it won't be a "permanent" replacement, just a better choice overall!)
Labels:
product review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment