Saturday, 10 May 2014

Product Review: Herbal Essences Naked



After using the Herbal Essences Naked shampoo and conditioner for a good three weeks, I can honestly say it's an excellent product. I had high expectations for it, based on being a Herbal Essences user for many many years. It did not disappoint, and I still love using it everyday.

My favourite part is the smell. It's got a minty smell that I just love. It's one of my very favourite scents, and I always feel refreshed after taking a shower.

The selling feature for this product is aimed to be the amount of volume it adds to your hair, without any of the nasty chemicals to do the trick. After using it consecutively for the three weeks, I can definitely say it does give my hair a little more volume and shine than what I was used to. It took a good two weeks to see an improvement (however this could be due to the crazy pregnancy hormones going on in my body right now).

The volumizing souffle also helps to keep my hair both full of volume and shine throughout the day. At first I used way too much and found that it left my hair looking more greasy and stiff - but once I started decreasing the amount I used, it definitely did the trick it was supposed to.

I will definitely keep using this product, and will stock up on it when it goes on sale. Luckily I also get coupons for Herbal Essences products, so that is a huge plus for me!

For this being my first BzzAgent product and review, I was really thrilled and excited to be a part of the experience. I can't wait for the next product!

No comments:

Post a Comment