- 3 medium apples - peeled and sliced
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
Steps
1. Grease small casserole dish (I use an 8x8 glass dish)
2. Spread apples on the bottom of the dish.
3. Sprinkle water over top of apples.
4. Sprinkle white sugar over the water and apples.
5. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients, and mulch with a fork or pastry blender. Mix until crumbly.
6. Spread crumbs overtop of apples.
7. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Recipe from my Mommy

I LOVE apple crisp!!! Now that we live in SC, I'm not exactly sure how many "fall" things we will be able to do, but if I know one thing, I'll be at the grocery store buying these ingredients to make a crisp very soon :)
ReplyDelete